Property Improvement Plans (PIP) are common in hospitality, typically expected to occur every 6-10 years. With a strong PIP, businesses can grow their market share, increase revenue, and improve customer satisfaction.
Having managed the ongoing capital improvement plans for a portfolio of more than 25 hotels with major franchise affiliations, our team is well equipped to assist with each and all phases of a PIP, from strategy to procurement to installation. We take the approach of an experienced owner-operator, focusing on budget, quality, and minimizing disruption to day-to-day business.
Whether planning a standard brand required update, an acquisition PIP, or complete conversion, our team has the experience and resources to assist with:
- Franchise Required PIP Negotiations
- Initial Cost Estimations
- Detailed Budgets and Schedules
- Bidding and Contract Negotiations
- Design Management
- Construction Supervision & Management
- FF&E Procurement and Coordinating Installation
- Coordination of Inspections
- Cost and Quality Controls